Nose job: When you think of plastic surgery, this is probably the first thing that pops into your head, right? If you answered yes, it is for good reason. Nose jobs, also known as rhinoplasties, remain the most popular facial plastic surgery procedure for both men and women.
The nose is the focal point of the face which, unfortunately, does not guarantee you will like it. If you are one of the thousands of people who would like to change the look of your nose — but don’t want to “undergo the knife” — there is another option. Dr. Michelle Yagoda, expert NYC celebrity facial plastic surgeon — offers non-surgical rhinoplasties for her patients.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is done through fillers. It can change the shape of the nose in various ways, as well as correct prior rhinoplasty surgery that went awry or was not done perfectly (as it should be!). Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is likely the most immediate, precise, and economical way to get the results you want.
Instantaneous corrections include: lowering nostril rims; making nostrils more symmetric; slimming bumps on the bridge of the nose; and correcting a twisted nose. The best part is the cost: Instead of starting at $6,000 plus hospital costs, your new nose will likely be no more than $500 and will last around 10 months. Now you know why nonsurgical rhinoplasties are one of the MOST requested procedures of Dr. Yagoda!
Eyes: They are the focal point (no pun intended) of your face. You can dress them up with makeup, but if you have serious cosmetic problems in your eye region, you probably look older than you should! Dr. Michelle Yagoda sees all different types of patients who would like to look younger and more refreshed, and, oftentimes, it is all in the eyes! Eyelifts provide permanent and natural solutions to various eye problems and concerns. Think about getting a blepharoplasty – or eye lift – if you…
- Want to get rid of bulging fat bags. Dr. Yagoda’s signature Tr-EYE-umph! non-surgical eye lift can temporarily remove fat bags that accumulate under the eyes, but only a surgical blepharoplasty will provide permanent results. Thickened skin and “bags” (pockets of fat) are some of the most common complaints for women in their 30s and 40s. With the tiniest of incisions, the bags will be gone!
- Want to tighten your lower lid area and correct tear flow. If you have tear trough depression and a hollow look under your eyes, consider fixing it with non-surgical blepharoplasty. Fillers can be used to eliminate the hollows under the eyes and plump up the tear troughs. Not only will you look refreshed, but volume will be restored in the space between the lower eyelid bags and the upper cheeks, providing symmetry.
- Improve your vision. Advancing years often bring reading glasses, uncomfortable dry eyes, and more serious concerns, such as an increased risk of glaucoma, cataracts, and age-related macular degeneration that can make even everyday tasks such as reading and driving next to impossible. Dr. Yagoda will help you decide if your vision can be improved through an eyelift procedure and, if so, what the best one is for you. Eyelifts not only address cosmetic concerns, but they can improve eye health, too.
- 4. Improve your overall appearance. It is a well-known fact that the eyes are the first thing most people notice about each other. If you are not happy with how your eyes, eyelids, or under eyes look, you might feel less confident in your daily life. Restore your confidence with a surgical or non-surgical blepharoplasty!
- Want to have a double eyelid. After spending time at the prestigious Otsuka Academy in Tokyo, Japan to operate with the late, expert surgeon Dr. Hidetada Ishii, Dr. Yagoda has perfected the incisionless Asian double eyelid surgery. Hidden, permanent sutures are used to create the upper eyelid crease that many Asian patients desire, and the entire operation is done under local anesthesia in Dr. Yagoda’s office.
- Want to repair skin cancer defects. If you had or have skin cancer around the eye area, any residual defects should be fixed by an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Yagoda will help determine which surgery is right for you.
- Eliminate dark circles. Part of the difficulty in treating dark circles is figuring out their cause! It could be genetics, lifestyle, allergies, sinus problems, or just a good old lack of sleep. Dark circles make people look much more tired (and older) than they really are, and they are very hard to cover up. Both surgical and non-surgical blepharoplasties are options: In the former, surgical eyelid surgery will provide permanent, rejuvenating results, and, in the latter, Dr. Yagoda uses filler to plump up the circles without any downtime.
- Want to stay competitive in the workplace. Although this one could be used when talking about any cosmetic surgery, it is especially true for the eyes! Since your eyes are the most important features of your face – and they are what your coworkers and bosses see when they look at you – it is important to feel confident with your eyes and eyelids. If you don’t, that lack of confidence might transfer over to your day-to-day life!
The FDA has approved a new filler: Belotero Balance, the world’s first monophasic hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
Call Dr. Yagoda at (212) 434-1210 to find out how Belotero is different from Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra and LaViv!
Learn more about Merz Aesthetics products.
Do people tell you that you look tired, even after you’ve had 10 hours of sleep? Recent articles on the Internet offer at home remedies that you can use to refresh your eyes. If these aren’t enough, consider medical grade treatments, lasers, fillers and botox…or even an eyelid lift.
An eye lift can remove hanging upper eyelid skin and under eye bags so that you can look the way you feel!. Call for a consultation, 212-434-1210.
Get more beauty tips by “Liking” Dr. Yagoda’s Facebook page.
Here are 10 anti-aging tips for women after age 25.
If you’re interested in reducing wrinkles, ask me about Botox, Dysport, and filler specials. They work wonders!
Every month we have different promotions! Make sure you check out our Monthly Promo page for this month’s specials.
As always, you can read more about beauty, health, and wellness at Dr. Yagoda’s Faebook page.